Hall of Shame

Saturday, September 5, 2015

So, here we are, after almost a year, back with a Hall of Shame post. I am listing few products that are totally not worth the money or hype.







Fab India Lemon and Foot Scrub: I wanted a scrub specifically for my feet, and this one smelled of fresh lime. I was intrigued and purchased it. I applied the same on my feet and washed it thoroughly, but this product left a yellow oily cast on my feet. I literally, slipped and fell on the floor. I understand the leaving oily cast as the product contains essential oils, but yellow cast?



Mac Prolong Wear Eye Pencil in Black Ice: I regret spending hard-earned 990 (old price) bucks on the hope of smudge-proof, sweat-proof eye pencil, and oh boy!!! was I wrong. The pencil in itself pulled and tugged and didn't stay on my waterline for more than 3 hours. My Maybelline Colossal pencil performed way better than this dud, and for 299, no thank you, I am not going to ever re-purchase.

Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter: I give this one a BENEFIT of doubt!!!I like to believe that I received a faulty product in the Bronze of Champions kit, because the whole world raves about this highlighter and I am over here, trying to make this work. The small tube contains extremely dry product that tugs and pulls my skin, the product by-itself has chunky glitter particle that scares the crap out of a dusky skin girl!



Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo: Ohh I used to love this shampoo, so much so that I went and bought a big 600 ml bottle. I never attributed my itchy and flaky scalp and dry ends to this shampoo. My mom suggested that I use a different one, and the flakiness reduced. The ingredients have multitude of sulphate components, that don't work well with my itchy and flaky scalp.

Note: I use this shampoo to wash my expensive clothes :). Talk about putting a dud to good use !

So these are the products that made it to the hall of shame this month. Is there any product that you guys absolutely hate?

No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger