Transition to Fall : Summer Makeup Edition

Monday, October 31, 2016


Fall is here! What fall, asks Cochities! We are still running from the bright sun, sweating like no one business. Summers to me is all about dewy, bronzy makeup. Here is my transition to fall: summer makeup. These are few products I would use to create my golden bronzy goddess fall makeup.




Inglot YSM Foundation in 52 l INR 1100

An oldie but a goodie. This is the kinda foundation that I can bank on knowing that it won't slide off my face. The foundation gives a satin finish and the stays for about 6-7 hrs. The shade is a match made in heaven and unlike MAC Studio Fix, this leans towards a more yellow base than orange.

MAC Strobe Cream l $33

Truth to be told, this product was on the back drawer of both my vanity and mind. After the highlighters took over my life, this product did loose some importance. The Inglot foundation by itself gives a satin finish, but if you wanna up the glow quotient, just add a drop of this runny, white goodness and viola, you are glowing from within like a 1000 W bulb. Beware: The product attracts dirt.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Sunset Blvd l $5

One of the more subtle Colourpop shades from the Kae Pop collection. The shade is a subtle gold, not quite opaque, but loaded with tiny sparkles. You can layer the color and the shadow stays put for 7 hours without creasing on my oily lids.

Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner in ET04 l INR 500

A very beautiful brown shade with a subtle sheen. This sharpenable pencil is very creamy and goes on the lid without tugging or pulling. I blend out the color with my fingers slightly, giving me the smudged brown smokey effect which is perfect if you don't need something very harsh like a black smokey eye. Also, this shade is a dupe of Urban Decay 24*7 pencil in Stag.

Makeup Geek Blush in Bliss l $10

It is a very pretty matte coral shade that suits fair to medium skin tone better. Bliss is one of the older Makeup Geek Blush formulas. The blush kicks up a lot of powder but goes on smoothly. Stays on my cheeks for 4-5 hours.

MAC Crosswires Lipstick l INR 1450

A beautiful coral shade in the cremesheen finish. Goes on smooth with medium opaqueness in a single swipe. You can build up the color to the desired intensity. For NC42 and darker, the shade may clash with your skin tone. Stays put for 3-4 hours before fading.

Prada Candy Perfume l INR 4000 (approx)

This perfume is very summer appropriate, very sweet and caramelly. The EDP version stays on me for 6 hours or so. Sillage is medium!

So what are your favorite summer items that are transitioning into fall?

No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger