My top 6 scents

Thursday, July 2, 2015



It's raining cats and dogs here in Kerala and here is a lil secret, that is not a secret anymore!!!In Kerala, we have only 2 seasons throughout the year, Summer and Monsoon!!! two weeks into the monsoon season and I am done with it. On that side note, let me bring to you my top 6 scents. If you are to ask me, my scent preference, I would pause for a second......hmmmmmmm....it can get quite confusing cause, in the perfume category, I prefer sweet-floral, not so for my body lotion, I prefer warm scents, not so for room freshener, cause I like fresh scents....got the drift right!!!




1. Lifestyle Homecentre Vanilla Candle: Previously featured in my one of my Monthly Favorites posts, this is one of my favorite candles to burn. I own few BBW candles, but nothing compares to the warm vanilla scent of this candle. The silage is quite great too. I have finished burning two of these candles. Very inexpensive if you buy during Sales.

2. Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body Wash (Crush Coconut and Jojoba butter): Coconut?! I am from 'Kera' la, which translates to 'The land of coconut', do I need to elaborate? this body wash is creamy, nutty and warm, perfect for a bath after that tiring long day. It has been featured in my favorites before. The smell lingers for hours after-shower.

3. Miss. Dior Eue De Parfum: I went in to buy Chanel No.5, one whiff and the perfume reminded me of old haunted abandoned houses, I waltzed off to the Dior counter. Miss. Dior was the first perfume I smelled, kept it back as I wanted to break the sweet-floral perfume trend. I billed J'dore, but couldn't stop thinking about Miss. Dior, finally, went and billed this one too. I don't regret that big dent in my pocket even once cause, this smells amazing. It feels as if I am walking through a flower garden. It has the right balance of floral and sweetness.

4. Godrej Aer Room Freshener in Morning: I have always used Odonil, but recently switched to Aer Morning. The scent is clean and floral, that instill happiness. Its light weight and doesn't spritz white bubbles like Odonil.


5. BBW Sensual Amber Body Cream: Warm and musky, this body lotion is a winter exclusive scent. Its rich (smell wise) and creamy and a little goes a long way. I can smell the creaminess in this body lotion. I was first introduced to this by my mom, who loved this ( we have similar scent preference) . I searched for this high and low, and found this two months before at my Goodwill store.


6. Cinnamon Powder: My obsession with cinnamon scent is REAL people, I mean, cinnamon stick in rice, the aroma, the taste! I can't quite pinpoint, but I love me some cinnamon in coffee, and also bread toast. Its the warm woody smell that I love.

So these are my top 6 scents, what are yours?

No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger