Pricess Diana meets Turquoise

Friday, August 12, 2011


Meet princess Diana meets turquoise earrings:). Turquoise is ma favorite color at the moment and I have been hoarding Turquoise earrings like there is no tomorrow. Flash the color and off I run towards the bill counter to pay the cash. The love for the color is not just restricted to earrings:) the craziness is reflected on the 5 shades of blue nailpolishes that i bought recently and innumerable wardrobe disasters in turquoise .Which color makes you happy?.Do you buy earrings just cause of it's color?. Well, I do :).





2 comments:

beingFab said...

Pretty earrings :-) I've been looking for some good turquoise jewellery for a while now, will post them when I do!!

Thripti Aravind said...

U can get some pretty turquoise earrings in commercial street :)

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger