Bath Favorites

Saturday, November 5, 2016


I am a shower person through and through. It's that ME-TIME where I can float around in the warmth of the water splashing on my face and soft music filling the air. For me, it's a way to relax and unwind before and after office, so I try to make my shower an experience!

These are some of my bath favorites:



Bath and Body Works Candle l $22

I don't have a specific scent in mind. The more creamy, warm and rich, the better. The aroma fills up my entire bedroom and relaxes my senses. Candles are an indispensable part of my daily bath ritual! BBW candles are bomb diggity and are a total value for money. Candle performance consistency is an issue and I do spend some time on research before purchasing.

Gia Bath and Body Chocolate Scrub l INR 650

I exfoliate only twice a week to keep my dry patches away. Gia Bath and Body, body scrub is a must-have. The product smells like Cocoa. The ingredient list is all-natural, formulated without parabens and sulfates. Contains chocolate and sugar granules as the primary ingredients. Also, it doesn't leave the bathroom floor messy.

Bath and Body Works Shower Gel in Cup Of Warmth l $13

I made a humungous BBW order last year, and I have been loving the fall/winter body washes. I switch up my shower gels every week. The huge 295 mL bottle is a steal if you can take advantage of $3 sales! The shower gel lathers nicely and leaves a trail of scent that lasts for 2 hours. The scent Cup of Warmth is a 2015 fall exclusive and the scent description reads "Vanilla Chai and Biscotti". As far as my nose's reaction goes, this scent reminds me of caramel sauce and vanilla. Contains Sulphates.

Victoria Secrets Dream of Glamour Fragrance Mist l INR 990

Once I am done with the shower, I spritz a light dose of fragrance mist. I am very sensitive to deodorants, and this is the only way to keep me smelling like a bowl of delicious candy. Reminds me of the Prada Candy perfume. The scent is sickly sweet and stays on for 4 hours.

TheBody Shop Body Butter in Honeymania l INR 1095

I apply my moisturizer right after I am out of the shower, the water droplets makes it easy to spread the moisture. I have extremely dry skin, prone to itchiness if not moisturized. The body cream is thick and creamy. The scent I have is Honey, but it doesn't linger for more than 30 minutes. The product
comes in a 200 mL tub, and the product lasts for a year. The ingredient list boasts of Cocoa butter, Shea butter, a mix of oils, Salicylate, and Citric Acid.

Just Herbs Silksplash Facewash l INR 325 l Link

I like to wash my face while in the shower. This is a trusty face wash that comes in a 100 mL bottle with a pump. Formulated without any harmful ingredients, the main components are Neem extract, Bitter orange peel (smells like orange), Honey, and Sandalwood. I take two pumps, it makes my skin slightly dry but clean, nothing a good moisturizer can't fix.

So these are some of my bath essentials. What are yours?

No comments:

Designed by Pish and Posh · Powered by Blogger